In beta, Spice.xyz has a number of limitations, including:
- 4 request-per-minute SQL API limit.
- 10 row result limit.
- API Key (provided as gRPC password) is always required.
- 3 concurrent-requests.
- 128-bit integer limit (while data can be uint256). We include both the 128-bit
_hexfields where the type is 256-bit.
- List data cannot be downloaded as CSV
- If you wish to download list data as CSV, you should use the flatten operator first:
select topics from eth.logs limit 1will NOT be able to be downloaded as CSV
select flatten(topics) from eth.logs limit 1will be able to be downloaded as CSV