Spice.xyz Release notes
- Support for fundamental Polygon datasets and NFT specific tables
- View the columns and their schema available for each table with the
DEX Liquidity & Events Dataset
Data is available both historically and in real time, providing unparalleled visibility on DEX liquidity pools.
ENS (Preview) You can now preview the new dataset for Ethereum Name Service events, available by querying
eth.ens. Within the dataset, you’ll find that each ENS event will have its own table as immutable data.
This also includes the new
ens.domainsdataset, which is updated in real-time to have the latest
eth_addresswhenever a transfer or name-registered event happens
- Added export to CSV results format in addition to existing formats JSON and Apache Arrow, for easy use with apps, ML, or libraries like NumPy and Pandas
- Added performance improvements for faster queries across existing datasets including
- Query historical High-Low-Open-Close (HILO) prices to minute precision
- Join with other real-time and historical web3 data to do calculations and conversions back to USD
- Initial data sources include Gemini, Coinbase, SushiSwap, and UniSwap (a mix of CEX, DEX, and third parties)
Ethereum Traces Dataset
Spice launches the
eth.tracesdataset for both Ethereum and Polygon. The Ethereum internal transactions are available for query at
eth.tracesand are updated in real-time.
Polygon Support (Preview)
- completed real-time indexing and parquet writing for Polygon
- incorporated asynchronous process block notifications to enable Polygon support
- added improvements on data integrity and bug fixes
- added transaction_hash and block_timestamp to
Key infrastructure improvements were made for Spice's query performance, security, and data availability.
- Improved performance for node configuration
- Upgrade dremio infrastructure
- Expanded node memory for broader availability
- Support for fundamental Bitcoin datasets
- ENS support in beta
- Improved performance for
Spice now has some of the best automated token standard detection for erc20, erc721, and erc1155 tokens available. Tokens are detected by their signatures and as they emit events over time, so Spice provides a probability of standards compliance to each contract. Along with this support are now token-specific tables like
eth.token_transfers_erc20. See the entire list Tokens Tables.
Performance is now even better, especially for larger queries, and for results over the HTTP API. We still recommend the Apache Arrow Flight API that's easily accessible via the Python SDK for production use though.
WebSocket support is now available in private preview to Design Partners - get in touch if you are interested in custom limits, early access features, and dedicated support.
- Improved Ethereum standard detection for erc20, erc721, and erc115 tokens
- Added new token specific tables
- Added new columns to
- Added new columns to
eth.nft_tables now include erc1155 tokens
Spice is now hosted at spice.xyz! And with this release Spice is now 100% data complete! We also have new combined documentation at docs.spice.xyz, new NFT specific tables like
nft_airdrop_transfers, significantly improved erc721 detection, and higher data integrity.
- Now 100% data complete on core Ethereum tables
inputfield to the
block_timestampfields to the
- The receipts table fields have been moved to the transactions table with prefix receipt_. The told receipts table has been removed.
More improvements to performance and data completeness. Now 99.99% complete for Ethereum base types.
Significantly improved erc721 detection and now include new
nftspecific tables including
- Improved erc721 detection, now with 28,000+ erc721 rows
eth.recent_blockstable which holds the latest 100 blocks
- More improvements to query performance
- Now at 99.99% data complete
Significant upgrades in performance and data completeness. Adds the ability to query Ethereum, Sushiswap, and Uniswap data with SQL. Adds an Apache Flight endpoint.
- Adds SQL query
- Adds Sushiswap, Uniswap-V2, and Uniswap-V3 liquidity data
- Adds Apache Flight endpoint
- Adds management portal
- Significantly improved performance with the ability to query across real-time and historical data
Initial release of the Spice beta!
- The Initial release of the Spice Private Beta!